Monday, 8 August 2011

The Battle of the vest!

Yes its been ongoing for weeks, but finally we are conquerring it.
I hold myself totally responsible for buying them two years ago.
Never did I think for one minuate there would be such an issue.
But there is and three days in a car has instensified our determination to win.
What am I on about?
My nearly 15 year olds, age 11-12 vests!
These were bought in the naive days when I actually for one fleeting moment thought he may just wear one in the winter.You can tell from the label I have never purchased any since.
So why is a simple Asda white vest such a problem?
After 3 years in the wilderness at the bottom of a drawer they have reappeared with vengence!
Now they are a 'fashion' accessory, apparently.
They are worn on their own (urgh) or under an incredibly thick hoodie.
Either way the look is not good, and neither is the pong! So, my daughters and I, the fashion police, have taken control before one of us dies a slow and painful death by posioning as we sit next to him in a very confined space!
We have plotted, sneaked about, hidden and the battle is nearly done. 3/4 have been slowly located and disposed of.
One to go.
But where is it.
With twenty four hours untill we depart, will we find it?
Watch this space!
P.S. sorry love, but you just don't take a hint! Love you really!

No comments:

Post a Comment