Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Packed?

Packing up in France Day 2
It's 3am and I am still dashing around the house like a mad woman trying to remember everything.This is when being a large family is stressfull.I find it hard to remember where I put my handbag, let alone the huge ammount of gear we have packed today.
I hope I have remembered everything...
Without Abie coming round to help with the twins it would have been impossible.They barey remember who I am this week.
It's aways worth it, but so tiring.
On another note, I am concerned to leave the country in such disarray with all the riots that are going on.
I am sorry but I can see no justification for bullying, stealing and arsonary at all, in any way.I am not quite sure how they can justfy it?

Packing up in Verona Day 4
You are saved from a page long rant because I am so tired, maybe another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment