At last!
Week 3.
I can see results.
Increasing my attendance to 5 times a week is really helping.
I have lost 5 lbs this week!
Yahoo.
I have also lost inches as well. I figured as much as my clothes are actually loose on me.
Don't get too excited, not dropping off loose, but bagger than they were.
I am finally heading in the right direction. DOWN.
It isn't easy.
The cost is hard on my family, who are left juggling the twins for an hour and half whislt I am gone.
I do feel guilty, but that is a good thing because I can't cheat. If I do, someone says 'what's the point of us looking after the twins if you are going to ruin all the hard work?'.
Fair point.
Given I have a lot of people in this house, cheating is virtually impossible.
In the day it's harder. The twins have been really ill and very demanding.
It is so much easier to just stuff crap in quickly and move onto the next task rather than make something from scratch and sit down and eat it.
I have really tried at the weekend to cook a supply of quick snacks that I can then eat when I am busy.
These have included:
Cottage Pie (lean meat, potato subsituted with sweede)
Chicken Curry (slimming world recipe)
Nut Roast (bootcamp recipe)
Chicken burgers (pureed chicken, onion and eggs)
These are a few of my favourites. They freeze well so I make smaller portions I can defrost on the day.
I have had days where I have been impossibly busy and failed. Those days I make sure I eat fruit and yogurts for the rest of the day to make up for my relapse. Seems to have worked.
So an encouragement to continue.
Week 3.
I can see results.
Increasing my attendance to 5 times a week is really helping.
I have lost 5 lbs this week!
Yahoo.
I have also lost inches as well. I figured as much as my clothes are actually loose on me.
Don't get too excited, not dropping off loose, but bagger than they were.
I am finally heading in the right direction. DOWN.
It isn't easy.
The cost is hard on my family, who are left juggling the twins for an hour and half whislt I am gone.
I do feel guilty, but that is a good thing because I can't cheat. If I do, someone says 'what's the point of us looking after the twins if you are going to ruin all the hard work?'.
Fair point.
Given I have a lot of people in this house, cheating is virtually impossible.
In the day it's harder. The twins have been really ill and very demanding.
It is so much easier to just stuff crap in quickly and move onto the next task rather than make something from scratch and sit down and eat it.
I have really tried at the weekend to cook a supply of quick snacks that I can then eat when I am busy.
These have included:
Cottage Pie (lean meat, potato subsituted with sweede)
Chicken Curry (slimming world recipe)
Nut Roast (bootcamp recipe)
Chicken burgers (pureed chicken, onion and eggs)
These are a few of my favourites. They freeze well so I make smaller portions I can defrost on the day.
I have had days where I have been impossibly busy and failed. Those days I make sure I eat fruit and yogurts for the rest of the day to make up for my relapse. Seems to have worked.
So an encouragement to continue.
A taste of my daily hell!

No comments:
Post a Comment