So, what have we all been up too since the wedding?
The maid of honour, Emma had a birthday party for her little girl who was one of the flower girls and a week later gave birth in a matter of hours to a little boy, Archie! congratulations!
Anya and Caleb developed the meanest stomach and sickness bug I have ever seen which lasted over a week and we got absoulty no sleep, then we all came down with it for a further week.
Mair had her sports day at school and did rather well as you can see! (There are only 25 in the school!)
Susie had her dance show at the theatre and did a brilliant job!
Mair and Ella's little school closed after 137 years, which was just so sad.
Mair received the very last 'Star of the Week".
Abie graduated from Bangor University!
And Jono had his leavers service from his Primary School where he has been since he was three!
I have been ill for the last five weeks, and also started a new job a day after the wedding weekend.
I don't think I have ever felt quite so tired and exhausted, both mentally and physically from all the emotions of the last five weeks.
I am really looking forward to just getting away with my family now!






No comments:
Post a Comment