Sunday, 15 July 2012

When even having 11 kids means you don't always know what to do!

So I am sitting here at 1.30 am typing.
Given I got approximately half an hours sleep (and that's a generous estimate) last night, forgive the incoherence of this post.
Why am I not tucked up in bed?
Possibly the fact I have a baby howling on me, may give you a clue.
In fact I have had a baby, or two, howl on me for the past 4 hours.
You would think by now I have it sussed.
Nope.
Thank God I am not in work tomorrow, having swooped with a colleague so I can attend my eldest graduation from University.
Had I had to face 5 lessons I would be howling too.
I have administered Calpol, to the point anymore would be dangerous!
I have fed, cuddled and rocked and sang.
Still they will not settle.
Fair enough they have some huge back teeth coming through, however I rather suspect some twin conspiracy here as well.
This is when I wish they had a cot in single rooms, and I could shut both doors, without waking the rest of the house.
In an ideal world........
Which this isn't so here I am , in for another long night.
You see having a load of kids doesn't always mean you have the answers to everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment