On Christmas Day I would firstly like to wish everyone who reads this a wonderful day. We had a fantastic day which I will write about later on.
At Christmas we remember the birth of a very special baby, Jesus.
Today, I would like to share four more 'current' special babies.
The first, are our wonderful little blessings above, who are a constant joy and light in all of our lives.
The second, is my friend Sharon's new baby. I have written about Sharon and her daughter Freya in one of my previous blogs.
http://beavans11familyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2012/02/pre-labour-c-section-could-have-saved.html
Mia, is now 13 days old, born at 31 weeks and not expected to survive on day 3 when she was severely ill. Amazingly she has, against all odds pulled through and is now off intensive care and in the special care baby unit. We thank God today for her incredible recovery and pray this will continue.
Lastly, is Joshua, who although in reality he would be 9.5 years old, he will, forever be our baby. We went to the hospital chapel as we always do on Christmas Day to dress the tree, light candles and remember him, as well as visiting Sharon.
Tomorrow myself, Miriam, Martha, Jono and Luke will remember him by plunging into the North Sea to raise valuable funds (Roughly £500 so far) for our charity www.joshuasboxes.co.uk. Some other wonderful souls will be joining us as well.
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas, and at this time remember the families who do not have a baby, have suffered a recent loss, and for the 20 families in the U.S.A having the most painful of Christmas's without one of their precious children present.
No comments:
Post a Comment