Sorry I have not been around much, but once again we both caught 'the bug' and have been ill for over two weeks.
Someof the children re caught it too.
It has now been going round our house for 5 weeks and shows no signs of apeezement.
We have started back at school and work, and I have over 70 students to observe in their school placements as well as a masters assignment to write, and three birthdays.
There are only so many hours in the day, and I think I am using them all up.
I will be back, but right now other things must come first.
Someof the children re caught it too.
It has now been going round our house for 5 weeks and shows no signs of apeezement.
We have started back at school and work, and I have over 70 students to observe in their school placements as well as a masters assignment to write, and three birthdays.
There are only so many hours in the day, and I think I am using them all up.
I will be back, but right now other things must come first.
No comments:
Post a Comment