Thursday, 3 January 2013

What a disaster!

Anya feeling far from happy-I am with you there my girl!
It's fair to say this Christmas has rated as one of my worst.
Why?
Because of this blessed virus that has swept around our house with a vengeance, try as we might it does not want to go away.
Before Christmas the twins had it, and screamed the place down every night for over a week.I have never felt so deranged going into Christmas, then the other kids got it, then Simon got it and was ill for well over a week, I have never seen him that ill for years. This put paid to Christmas week, he managed the dinner, a supreme effort given how lousy he was feeling. Just as he recovered and we planned to do a few things with the children it struck me with a passion, and the twins once again!
I have felt grim.
So grim I have been unable to do very much at all, other than be a snuggler for movies and in my brighter moments a little more , other than the usual stuff that has to be done, that is!
I feel we have not done all the lovely things that we do, that the children have not been out as much as I had hoped and that it has well and truly spoilt some of the magic.
Stupid virus!
Bah humbug!

No comments:

Post a Comment