Sunday, 30 September 2012

Bootcamp blog September 2012


Sadly Bootcamp has had to close. Although many of the classes are still running. September is always a very busy month as the children go back to school, activities recommence after the summer break and we start teaching again.
Attending classes with any regularity has become an impossibility when birthdays and other events are added into the already packed equation therefore its all been a bit slow going to be honest. It staggers me how I can put on weight so easily yet loose it soooo very slowly.
I managed to loose about 4 lbs then it goes back on, goes off and then on again.
My body appears to be very content about a stone heavier than I would like it too be, and that is nearly 2 stone heavier than I was a few years back.
Yes I know I have now entered 'that age' whereby every carb wants to lock itself to my body and not move but still, hey give me a break.
I am tired and ill as well and to be honest some days just crave carbs. I really need to find some motivation somewhere to loose the weight and be done with it. The only motivation I seem to have is when I pull on my work clothes and virtually have to suck in everything to get the buttons done up!
This weight/ age thing is a real pain.
So back to classes I will go now we are in our new routines and I am not in dire jeopardy of forgetting to pick up a kid from somewhere.
Back to buying fish and greens, no more toast for breakfast and cutting out all my coffee and erm wine!
I am not that into puddings so thats a blessing, and I just need to remember to buy biscuits for the kids that I don't like!
Will let you know in October if I have succeeded!

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I do like puddings. And chocolate. And biscuits! It's not much fun watching Great British Bake Off when you're dieting!!

    ReplyDelete