This week I am taking on the extreme challenge.
Loose 5 lbs in 5 days. I am not hopeful but I will give it a shot.
It involves cutting out all starchy carbs and sticking to just fruit and protein, and attending a session every day.
I really did this for most of last week and shifted nearly 4 lbs.
Last week I also tried really hard every session I went to the gym, oh did I ache.
In fact aching seems to be a permanent state of affairs at the moment.
The babies are waking a lot through the night.
This has made me very tired in the day, and consequently very tired at the gym as well.
I wish I could feel a bit fresher.
However, people are noticing the weight loss now.
I am feeling a little better in what I wear too.
Still a long way to go and the weddings in 12 weeks.
Eeek!

Well done you Fiona x
ReplyDelete