Friday, 23 March 2012

If...............

A memorial service after Joshua's death (June 2004)
I was driving to work this morning, thinking about absoulty everything and this came into my head. How different my life would be IF.....

If I had never had children would I have an amazing career?
If I had only had one child, she would be getting married and starting a home of her own.
If I had only had two children, they would both be in their twenties and have left home.
If I had only had three children, they would all be adults now and the youngest would be applying to university now.
If I had only had five children the youngest would be preparing to go the sixth form .
If I had only had six children, they would all be teenagers now.
If I had only had seven children, they would all be in secondary school shortly.
If I had only had eight children, we would have ended our child bearing years with such a sadness.
If I had only had nine children now they would all be at school and I would be resuming my full-time job.
If I had not continued my pregnancy I would not have had the two most gorgeous babies.
If I have anymore children, this is my choice.
If I had listened to everyone else I would never have had so many blessings in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment