Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Bootcamp Blog-Week 8, the two month total-dada!!!

Well, it's fair to say February has been a bit of a downer in many ways.
Motivation hasn't been good, on any front at all.
I feel bad generally how little I have got achieved.
My 'to do' list is still vast.
The twins are finally settling down again (she whispers incase this changes again) and I am feeling not quite so sleep deprived.
I have cooked some meals for this week and frozen them, so when I am busy I don't just grab the first thing at hand and snack, and I am back on track I feel.
I lost another 2 lbs this week so life is good. Mind you given the intensity of the circuits Zara made us do I swear I could feel the weight melting from me. Never have I felt so tried or unfit! Still if it works, bring it on!
I find it much easier going every day. I just force myself. If I have a day off I find it much easier to just find excuses not to show up again.So I have managed to maintain going five times a week still.It is a huge stress on the family for me to keep leaving and I must say a huge thank you to them all for not only their support but for juggling babies and children in my absence as well.
As I have previously said, this has made me feel so guilty there's no way I would ruin my weight loss by a big binge for their sakes as well as my own.
Saying that, I do still have the odd 'food dream'. Must be my subconscious dreaming of all the calorie filled delights I have denied myself for so long. Food programmes on the TV are just excruciating so they are defiantly out now.
Mother's Day is an unusual dilemma, as the kids cant just pop to the shops and buy me chocolate. They will have to use a bit more creativity this year.....oh dear!
And so for the 2nd months total loss. Though not as dramatic as the first, I am still pleased I am heading in the right direction.

Feb-Mar weight loss
Weight: 4lbs
Bust: 1inch
Waist: 1.5 inch
Hips: 1 inch
Thigh: 1/2 inch
Knee: 1/4 inch
Upper Arm: 0


Total weight loss since Jan:
Weight: 14 lbs
Bust: 1.5 inches
Waist: 2 inches
Hips: 1.5 inches
Thigh: 1 inch
Knee: 3/4 inch
Upper Arm: 1 inch


Total weight loss since joining boot camp: (Oct, break : Nov/Dec, then back Jan)
Weight:1 stone 7 lbs (22 lbs)
Bust: 3 inches
Waist: 6.5 inches!!!
Hips: 2.5 inches
Thigh: 2 1/4 inches
Knee:  1.5 inches
Upper Arm: 1.5 inches


The countdown and pressure is defiantly on now. With just under 15 weeks till Wedding Day I cannot slack. I am going to tighten up my diet and eat more protein than fruit now, and get stricter with my meals as well going into the final three months. I need to continue to work as hard as I can at the gym and to maintain doing at least half an hours exercise on the days I do not go as well. I am making time to walk a lot more. Given petrol prices this has definite finical as well as weight loss rewards and my fuel consumption is noticeably lower. It's just finding the time to plan for this, that is hard.
So looking at my two month loss, I am aiming to loose another stone by the end of May. This would keep me on track for the wedding outfit and my final plan. I know the lower I get the harder it will be to shift so I am prepared for the next battle to commence.
Tonight we did our second killer fitness test. I nearly died after the first one. This one was hard but I was determined to see if I had improved. I don't think I will ever find a burpee corkscrew easy however with all of the tests I had improved and found them marginally easier so I was pleased.
It is still really tough, but so worth it. I cannot wait for our holiday this year! To not moan at how fat I look in each photo will be such a joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment