Deep depression.
I mean deep depression.
TOTAL FAILURE.
After all the hard work, leaving the children, working my butt off and depriving myself of everything I love most to eat, I have managed to actually PUT ON 4lbs this week.
WHAT???????
How does this work?
Is it my age?
Am I being unrealistic????
Please someone fill me in!
I now officially hate my scales with a passion.
I am developing a hate of quite a few other things as well.
I won't elaborate here.
I am trying to motivate myself again.
Thank God for the wedding! If I did not have this I would give up, say 'buggar it', life's too short and drink all the red wine and eat all the cheese and onion toasties I could possibly consume!
However I cannot.
I somehow must try harder.
I have been slightly lax.
I have eaten more carbs...now hold on, not bad ones, but porridge and a few low cal cereal bars now and then.
I have also had the odd, I mean odd bit of cheese as well.
And I ate a hot cross bun and butter at the weekend and felt guilty as hell.
Does this constitute 4 lbs???? my waist and hips say yes it must.
Anyway, back to the gym tonight, ready for another week of hell.
Let's hope it shows.

Ah, I feel your pain dear Fiona! I had a few samplings of cupcakes this past week and they rapidly expanded my waistline and hips, sigh!
ReplyDeleteLet's NOT give up together! We CAN beat these bumpy bits, we have to, 'cause I said so!!! LOL!
PS. I hate my scales too!
I know Kathy! It's just sooo frustrating isn't it. I have never had an issue with post baby weight before. It's usually just come off. I feel like I am playing a game of snakes and ladders here!
ReplyDelete