Today, I still feel awful and full of cold.
No matter how I tried my mind kept going back to 'this time two years ago'.
Re living events, and wishing the time could be turned back, that things were different.
I was 18 weeks pregnant as well, I think I am also sub conciously grieving the fact that will not happen again as well.
We went out today to Conwy Water Gardens for a walk with the four youngest for a walk and to feed the ducks. It was lovely and quiet and peaceful and just what I needed. Anya is now walking steadily and held her little bucket with seeds in with pride. Caleb was utterly frustrated at this!
We came home, plonked on the heating and sat down to watch the Snow White movie, 'Mirror, Mirror" which was great.
It was lovely to just take all the pressure off and spend time with the family on such a sad day.
No matter how I tried my mind kept going back to 'this time two years ago'.
Re living events, and wishing the time could be turned back, that things were different.
I was 18 weeks pregnant as well, I think I am also sub conciously grieving the fact that will not happen again as well.
We went out today to Conwy Water Gardens for a walk with the four youngest for a walk and to feed the ducks. It was lovely and quiet and peaceful and just what I needed. Anya is now walking steadily and held her little bucket with seeds in with pride. Caleb was utterly frustrated at this!
We came home, plonked on the heating and sat down to watch the Snow White movie, 'Mirror, Mirror" which was great.
It was lovely to just take all the pressure off and spend time with the family on such a sad day.
No comments:
Post a Comment