Why is it, when every things going smoothly suddenly it falls apart?
Complacency perhaps?
This weeks been 'one of those weeks'.
Everyone has had an excuse or reason NOT to do their jobs, leaving me and Simon to chase about in the wee small hours........not amusing.
Things are getting lost and broken because they are being left out.
And I am getting cross because I then take hours to find and locate them!
Attitudes have slipped as well.
Car journeys have been taken for granted as have other so called 'treats' which now appear a point to be moaned at if they do not appear.
It came to the crunch one night this week. A comment was made and it was the straw-that -broke-the -camels-back!
So possessions were removed and threats given, sanctions re put in place and I had a very quiet evening as I was being ignored by several older family members!
You see, it's not all plain sailing here!
Complacency perhaps?
This weeks been 'one of those weeks'.
Everyone has had an excuse or reason NOT to do their jobs, leaving me and Simon to chase about in the wee small hours........not amusing.
Things are getting lost and broken because they are being left out.
And I am getting cross because I then take hours to find and locate them!
Attitudes have slipped as well.
Car journeys have been taken for granted as have other so called 'treats' which now appear a point to be moaned at if they do not appear.
It came to the crunch one night this week. A comment was made and it was the straw-that -broke-the -camels-back!
So possessions were removed and threats given, sanctions re put in place and I had a very quiet evening as I was being ignored by several older family members!
You see, it's not all plain sailing here!
Sounds like a typical evening in our house! Life's so much less complicated when they're little!
ReplyDelete