Thursday, 19 January 2012

Happy 50th Birthday Simon!

Just a quick blog to wish my husband a lovely day once again.
We made it out tonight, to the cinema which was quite a treat.
Without him in my life I would not be able to do all that I do.
He is unselfish, and totally supportive. He washes, irons, cooks and cleans.
He works very hard and lectures in the evening to give us extra money.
He does nappies, sluices poo and mops up puke.
He does a mean steri strip as well (a necessity if you lived in Eastern Europe 20 years ago!)
He instinctively knows when things have to be done and we work well as a team.
He is a great husband and father.

I cannot imagine how my life would have been had I not sat next to him on the first Theology Lecture in University 30 years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment