I must admit I have hit a bit of an apathetic phase.
I have been on and off this diet and exercise campaign now since the beginning of October.
The meals are getting repetitive and I simply do not have time to research new ones, or shop for the food or prepare and cook them, so I resort to the simple ones.
The twins sleep routines have been broken completely since all this illness and I am very tired, this means more temptation to snack and crave things I shouldn't.
I have really really craved crap again, namely crisps, biscuits, chocolate and cheese.
It has been a daily act of resistance not to raid the fridge. As I am at home with the twins more this is harder. At work it's easy, I don't even finnish the food that I bring as I am just too busy.
I have to stay up late to get everything done in the day, and this again isn't good as it means I am really hungry and wanting to snack around 12 midnight!
I have managed to chase out the door and complete my five sessions. It has proved successful because at least although I haven't lost as much as I had hoped, I have lost inches once again.
I lost another 2 lbs this week, which means I am 1 lb shy of where I was two weeks ago, which is annoying, however I am thinner in inches than two weeks ago.
I am wondering if the slow weight loss is because my fat is turning into muscle which is heavier?
That would make me feel marginally better.
Too fit my wedding outfit, I am at my goal for the hips measurement, I have 2 inches to loose on my bust, but due to the twin pregnancy and my huge waist, I have 6 inches still which is a worry, until I look back and realise that since October I have lost a staggering 8 inches from my waist!
I am so glad I have written my measurements down each week, because looking back long term makes me see that I am getting there, slowly.
I wish sometimes I didn't have the pressure of the wedding, however without the pressure I am sure I would be far more apathetic as well.
I still hate exercise. I think I am fundamentally lazy! However I have really enjoyed the camaraderie at the classes, the atmosphere, and our coach Zara who makes even the most gruelling of exercise routines fun and worthwhile. I have made some lovely friends and have the feeling that we all all in it together. Abie and Susie now come to the body pump classes with me as well and love these too. Soon we will have a room full of Beavans!
So, goals this week?
I have been on and off this diet and exercise campaign now since the beginning of October.
The meals are getting repetitive and I simply do not have time to research new ones, or shop for the food or prepare and cook them, so I resort to the simple ones.
The twins sleep routines have been broken completely since all this illness and I am very tired, this means more temptation to snack and crave things I shouldn't.
I have really really craved crap again, namely crisps, biscuits, chocolate and cheese.
It has been a daily act of resistance not to raid the fridge. As I am at home with the twins more this is harder. At work it's easy, I don't even finnish the food that I bring as I am just too busy.
I have to stay up late to get everything done in the day, and this again isn't good as it means I am really hungry and wanting to snack around 12 midnight!
I have managed to chase out the door and complete my five sessions. It has proved successful because at least although I haven't lost as much as I had hoped, I have lost inches once again.
I lost another 2 lbs this week, which means I am 1 lb shy of where I was two weeks ago, which is annoying, however I am thinner in inches than two weeks ago.
I am wondering if the slow weight loss is because my fat is turning into muscle which is heavier?
That would make me feel marginally better.
Too fit my wedding outfit, I am at my goal for the hips measurement, I have 2 inches to loose on my bust, but due to the twin pregnancy and my huge waist, I have 6 inches still which is a worry, until I look back and realise that since October I have lost a staggering 8 inches from my waist!
I am so glad I have written my measurements down each week, because looking back long term makes me see that I am getting there, slowly.
I wish sometimes I didn't have the pressure of the wedding, however without the pressure I am sure I would be far more apathetic as well.
I still hate exercise. I think I am fundamentally lazy! However I have really enjoyed the camaraderie at the classes, the atmosphere, and our coach Zara who makes even the most gruelling of exercise routines fun and worthwhile. I have made some lovely friends and have the feeling that we all all in it together. Abie and Susie now come to the body pump classes with me as well and love these too. Soon we will have a room full of Beavans!
So, goals this week?
- Make more time to research recipes and cook and plan meals.
- Avoid all carbs and snacking
- Try to work as hard as I can in the classes.
- Try to build in more exercise at home on the days I don't go to the gym.
Next week, it's the big two month measurements and weigh in. I hope it looks good!

No comments:
Post a Comment