Saturday, 25 February 2012

Messy days

Mair doing her homework, with amazing hairdo by Bella, I am so fortunate when I am hastled to have so many really helpful teenagers.
Don't you have these too?
All I have done today is try to get through a whole list of tasks, and none seem to work!
Ebay refuse to let me list pictures, the site I am trying to download too needs pictures less than 1mg and I spend 5 hours trying to resize these, every other task either took twice as long or did not get achieved.
Our cooker is broken and we needed to get a cheap second hand one fast, we missed the reclaim shop by 15 mins!
Just so frustrating.
I feel like I have just constantly said to the children 'in a minute', whilst trying to achieve at least one task.
Oh well.
Off to bed.
Ready to start again tomorrow.
This time I am taking the children to the park and beach first. Then I will have done the most important thing, spend quality time with some of them!

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya!
    Hope tomorrow is a much more satisfying day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have a good plan for tomorrow, we often have days like that here! I remember reading an Enid Blyton book as a child and one of the characters described a day as 'nice and messy'. I have always thought that is a lovely way to describe a day full of bits and pieces with no real plan or purpose.

    ReplyDelete