So from today I have been re-starting bootcamp a month now.
It's good to view the weigh loss over this period as some weeks there hasn't been very much and it can be quite depressing and gives me the urge to just quit.
Still looking at the 4 weeks has given me renewed motivation to keep going, because that loss multiplied by the next 5 months I have left will mean a dramatic weight loss and a new look for me (hopefully).My long term goal is to keep this in mind, to weigh myself less and to just keep tracking everything I stick in my mouth.
I have moved from spreadsheets onto a fantastic iphone ap called My Fitness. I love having my phone back! It tracks all your foods, works out with exercise what you can eat and how much you have left in the day.
Soooooo much easier!
How's it all going then?
A couple of weeks ago I upped the exercise classes to 5 times a week. My new goal is now to try and make 6 if I can. I can see much better results because of this increased activity.
I still fall of the ball and wobble desperately every time I attempt one of these exercises.
I cannot do this one to save my life, so have had to accept defeat and instead do the lower impact version. Maybe in 6 months I will be there? Hope I look like her then too!!!!

This one still is a killer and I feel it in so many places the next day it is untrue (so it must be working)
And hopefully............I will look like these beautiful ladies in six months!
I live in hope, optimistic to the last.
So, What are my results then?
If you think I am going to admit my disgusting weight you are sadly mistaken!
However I have in a months lost:
Weight: 9lbs
Bust: 1/2 inch
Waist: 2 inch
Hips: 0
Upper arms: 3/4 inch
Thighs: 1/2 inch each
Knee: 1/2 inch each
If I then look back to October when I first started for a month I have lost a total of:
Weight: 11 lbs
Bust: 2 inches
Waist: 5 inches
Hips: 1 1/2 inches
Upper arms: 1 1/2 inches
Thighs: 2 inches
Knee: 3/4 inch.
You can see from the photos below the difference already.
This was me just after I started bootcamp again in January. Already I am looking a great deal thinner!
This was me 7 years ago. A happy size 8-10 and where I would like to be again in a few months time.
There we are.
Overall I am thrilled with the progress I have made, however I still have over 2 stone (36 lbs) to loose so there's no room for complacency yet!
Let's see what another months work can shift!




Amazing Fiona, loving your blog!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Zara for all your help and encouragement.
ReplyDelete