Well it's finally paying off.
I have lost another 3 lbs this week as well as an inch from my bust, and 3/4 from my waist and 1/4 from my legs.
I could FEEL the fat burning off in some of the sessions believe me.
It is NOT easy.
I am still pretty crap at most of the exercises, but I feel a good sense of humour and the ability to laugh at yourself and not take it too seriously helps a lot.
This comes with age and confidence.
Twenty years ago I would have wanted to crawl into a hole.
Now I just don't care.
The main thing is, I no longer have to look at the scales and EVER EVER have to see the letters 12 again.
EVER.
Believe me I have worked off every pound.
I have felt the pain.
I have denied myself the little pleasure in life.
Cheese.
Chocolate.
Bread.
Carbs!
Coffees.
Cakes.
Crisps.
Wine.
You name it, I love it and cannot go near it.
I have learnt to embrace herbal tea, and water.
I have learnt to eat protein for breakfast when all I want is two nice slices of toast.
For all this rejoicing I went to Next to treat myself to a new top (woah, steady on their girl)
I went into the changing rooms happy at my weight loss, until I stripped and saw to my horror my image in all fullness of the 3 d mirrors.
Urgh.
URGHHHHHHHHH.
I still have two stones (30 lbs) to loose.
And I saw every pound in it's full glory.
I felt very very depressed.
I have got over it now and realised if I hold the image and the repulsion I felt in my head, this is a great tool for loosing more weight and not slipping.
Believe me the image made me feel so ill, bread and all the cravings vanished instantaneously!
I also had a lovely treat today.
I have won a foot pedicure for loosing a stone and attending the most classes in January!
I am thrilled.
I never imagined I could do that!
It has been a great morale boost and I intend to work even harder to reach my goal.
I never want to see the letters 11 again on the scales.
I still have a while to go till that happens.
Will I get there?
You bet I will!
I have lost another 3 lbs this week as well as an inch from my bust, and 3/4 from my waist and 1/4 from my legs.
I could FEEL the fat burning off in some of the sessions believe me.
It is NOT easy.
I am still pretty crap at most of the exercises, but I feel a good sense of humour and the ability to laugh at yourself and not take it too seriously helps a lot.
This comes with age and confidence.
Twenty years ago I would have wanted to crawl into a hole.
Now I just don't care.
The main thing is, I no longer have to look at the scales and EVER EVER have to see the letters 12 again.
EVER.
Believe me I have worked off every pound.
I have felt the pain.
I have denied myself the little pleasure in life.
Cheese.
Chocolate.
Bread.
Carbs!
Coffees.
Cakes.
Crisps.
Wine.
You name it, I love it and cannot go near it.
I have learnt to embrace herbal tea, and water.
I have learnt to eat protein for breakfast when all I want is two nice slices of toast.
For all this rejoicing I went to Next to treat myself to a new top (woah, steady on their girl)
I went into the changing rooms happy at my weight loss, until I stripped and saw to my horror my image in all fullness of the 3 d mirrors.
Urgh.
URGHHHHHHHHH.
I still have two stones (30 lbs) to loose.
And I saw every pound in it's full glory.
I felt very very depressed.
I have got over it now and realised if I hold the image and the repulsion I felt in my head, this is a great tool for loosing more weight and not slipping.
Believe me the image made me feel so ill, bread and all the cravings vanished instantaneously!
I also had a lovely treat today.
I have won a foot pedicure for loosing a stone and attending the most classes in January!
I am thrilled.
I never imagined I could do that!
It has been a great morale boost and I intend to work even harder to reach my goal.
I never want to see the letters 11 again on the scales.
I still have a while to go till that happens.
Will I get there?
You bet I will!

Brilliant post Fiona - I will try and share this with as many people as I can for you Zara x
ReplyDelete