![]() |
| My 7th Birthday Party |
I was brought up with one every year, a lot of time and effort went into mine, including my very busy father making his famous trifle every year, which was enjoyed by all.
I have photos of each happy event, until I was nine and he died. After that, for me and my mother, things were never quite the same again.
I did not have a 6th Birthday Party as we had just moved across London to a new area and I had not made any friends as yet, so the nearest pictures I could find were those of my 7th.
Amazingly, I still have some of these people on facebook today! I keep in touch with 3 of them still.
Because of these memorable events I have always felt my children should have a party they remember, with all their friends. This does not mean the most lavish and expensive one either. As I have previously posted, each one has a theme and many hours spent making cakes and accesories for these events.
![]() |
| 'There was a Princess long ago....' |
![]() |
| Mair aged 6 |
![]() |
| Me aged 6-gotta love those 1970's fashions! |
Today we had Mair's 6th Party. She shared this with Ella who will be five soon. They love having their parties together and share many of the same friends which makes life easy and organisation a simple matter.
We hired a hall and they had inflatables , a bouncy castle and football. due to privacy laws I do not feel I can post pictures as they include other peoples children.
They had a fantastic time as always.
Photos and videos were taken, and food and cakes were all made, along with many happy memories of the day.




No comments:
Post a Comment