Well, here are the pictures of my 4 weeks on the kick start fat loss programmes. Day 1 where I was 17lbs heavier than the bottom set of pictures.
The first round I did well and lost 10 lbs.
Then I gained a bit (well 5lbs to be honest:( )
Then I started again and lost another 7 lbs.
I found it much harder the second time around. The beauty of the diet is that it's all run through a private facebook group where you get your online exercises (you watch these via You Tube) and your plan for the day sent the night before. Everyone supports each other and the tutor supports you!
I am still amazed how effective it is, ontop of all the boot camps this has really helped shift the weight that was resolutely sticking to my bum and waist!
I had Monday off, and I am now going back on it again, with some notable exceptions. I am allowing myself the odd coffee and glass of wine, some fruit and a small amount of diary products.
I am going to do the three day fasting as this really does work, and if you time it well you can sleep through most of it which makes it far easier!
So I just want a flatter tummy now and maybe a bit more off my awful chunky , genetically inherited knees!!!
I am thrilled with all the weight loss and lovely comments that I have been getting. It has been dam hard work but I am so pleased I will reach my goal by the time Abigail gets married.
I went to the shops at the weekend and bought a pair of size 10 shorts. They weren't even tight! I haven't worn shorts for 5 years, and felt good for the first time in ages. I am actually looking forward to my holiday this summer where I wont cringe at photos of myself any longer.
I intend to keep going.... it really is going to be for life.
And let's face it, if the 78 year old lady at the pump classes can lift 10 kg then thats my next goal!
Until than I will at least bask in the glory of reaching size 10 eventually.


Wow - you look SO GREAT!! So happy for you:)
ReplyDeleteHi Fiona,
ReplyDeleteBoot camps increase confidence and boot camps are cheaper and effective than personal trainers and different exercises make boot camp a lot more fun than typical programs with quick results.