![]() |
| Abie's friend Emma and the photo I took. |
I am determined to at least finnish the Flower Girls' customised ballet shoes, the table decorations and start to sew the maternity bridesmaids dress.
I have nearly reached my goal, despite several interruptions.
The only problem is that other things, such as selling my mother's flat (the black hole ££ wise) and the charity have had to go on hold.
I ambeginning to feel like that clown at the circus tat spins all those plates. I do not want to get to the stage where they all come crashing down.
We have nearly bought everything now. I think!
We need to get Luke some shoes, and the girls hair pieces but I think that is it. I hope. My bank account looks ill and selling on ebay is looking much more appealing these days!
I had an 'interesting' meeting with the Vicar. I went to discuss Hymns. Hmm. The Church of Wales seemingly is even more unopen to any deviation of service than I thought. Or maybe it's the fact she's new in her job and sticking to the rule book. Whatever it was, it made me feel for the 500th time, why I am glad I belong to a 'free church' that's for sure. I am not over confident for my next meeting with her next week with Abie and Simon as well. I think she maybe in for a hard time. The fact she was very unkeen for us even to play a CD does not bode well! I wonder if God actually cares? Faith vs Religiousity. Hmm.
Moving swiftly on before I offend anyone.
I still need another trip to Abakan (the local material outlet) to raid ribbons for cars and other bits and bobs we may need as well.
At the moment I do not feel 'over stressed' however my body says otherwise as all my excezma has exploded over my hands and arms. I am not lying awake at night but I am constantly making lists incase I forget anything.
My main stress remains actually getting everyone ready for 11 am! I am actualy thinking of trying a dummy run first!
Will the stress increase or will I actually get ontop of my lists? Only time will tell.

No comments:
Post a Comment