I met Mair from school on Thursday.
The older ones were at home revising, the babies were asleep and Simon was doing the school pick ups.
We had some time together and it was great.
She chose.
The ice cream shop.
Mr Whippy and a flake. One of the treats that has remained steadfast since my own childhood.
I had a few jobs to do in the village so we had a little wander around and a chat.
We were only out an hour but it was bliss.
This weekend she is incarcerated in a theatre for her dance show. She loves this so much.
I miss her terribly.
I am so glad for the hour we stole together.
Just the two of us.
The older ones were at home revising, the babies were asleep and Simon was doing the school pick ups.
We had some time together and it was great.
She chose.
The ice cream shop.
Mr Whippy and a flake. One of the treats that has remained steadfast since my own childhood.
I had a few jobs to do in the village so we had a little wander around and a chat.
We were only out an hour but it was bliss.
This weekend she is incarcerated in a theatre for her dance show. She loves this so much.
I miss her terribly.
I am so glad for the hour we stole together.
Just the two of us.

No comments:
Post a Comment