Such was my trip with the five youngest to the garden centre.
Merecats, Buddha's and Dogs clearly sell.
There was an abundance of these stone statues everywhere.
So we are a nation of dog lovers?
Okay.
Merecats..the advert I am guessing.
Buddha's?
Please someone explain? As an RE teacher I was not aware of Buddhism as a particulary strong religion in the UK.
I cannot quite see staues of Jesus there! can you?
Despite my laughter at these, simply beacuse I cannot see any of them finding a place in my garden, we did manage to spend quite a bit of money.
The children all chose vegtables to grow in our newly- turned- over- by- dad plot.
They cannot wait to watch them grow.
I am marginaly more dubious with bets on who will eat the strawberries first, the children, the babies, the assortment of cats we daily chase out or the otherwise mulitude of creatures that go forth each day.
I shall enclose photos at a later date.
Mair and Ella played a rather amusing game.
Princess Kate in her carriage.
This involved them pushing each other around in one of the large trollies provided.
I am sure Kate Middleton would have been proud!
The twins and their buggy were , as usual much admired.
We left armed with many plants to brighten our front and back gargens, but sadly no Buddha's Merecats or Dogs!
Merecats, Buddha's and Dogs clearly sell.
There was an abundance of these stone statues everywhere.
So we are a nation of dog lovers?
Okay.
Merecats..the advert I am guessing.
Buddha's?
Please someone explain? As an RE teacher I was not aware of Buddhism as a particulary strong religion in the UK.
I cannot quite see staues of Jesus there! can you?
Despite my laughter at these, simply beacuse I cannot see any of them finding a place in my garden, we did manage to spend quite a bit of money.
The children all chose vegtables to grow in our newly- turned- over- by- dad plot.
They cannot wait to watch them grow.
I am marginaly more dubious with bets on who will eat the strawberries first, the children, the babies, the assortment of cats we daily chase out or the otherwise mulitude of creatures that go forth each day.
I shall enclose photos at a later date.
Mair and Ella played a rather amusing game.
Princess Kate in her carriage.
This involved them pushing each other around in one of the large trollies provided.
I am sure Kate Middleton would have been proud!
The twins and their buggy were , as usual much admired.
We left armed with many plants to brighten our front and back gargens, but sadly no Buddha's Merecats or Dogs!
No comments:
Post a Comment