16 Weeks! 4 months now I have been working myself hard at the gym and dieting and 6 months since I first started going.
13 months since the twins were born and I was staggeringly 4 STONE, 25 kg or 56 lbs, heavier than I now am.
I have finally reached my pre pregnancy weight.
Not that this is a time of complacency, as I started their pregnancy over a stone heavier than I am usually. This was because after giving birth to Mair I never quite shifted the final weight because I wanted to get pregnant again and knew that would not happen if I dieted hard. In the event it took four years so I may as well have lost the weight first!
I can finally fit most of my old clothes. That's always such a great feeling as it's been virtually two years since I have worn them. Thank goodness I do not buy many high street fashions otherwise I would have to throw them all away each time.
It's lovely to be able to sell and get rid of all the larger sizes too. Usually I pack these up for the next time I get pregnant, but sadly I am not sure if that will ever happen again, so it's wiser to sell these, especially as we have a rather expensive wedding fast approaching.
In fact I have a large pile of things sitting here as I type to be listed on eBay today!
This week has been a little disappointing, as I am not basking in the glow of another dynamic weightloss.
I had Monday off, as I had planned, yet it was not so enjoyable as I thought it would be. A lot of the food I had craved made me feel sick, and the two coffees I drunk gave me a blinding headache.
On Tuesday, I started another diet by the same lady, just for seven days. This was a more intense one that concentrated on the tummy area and loss here, which I still need. However the prescriptiveness and intensity of the 7 days was such that with my life style and children it was simply impossible to follow.
There was no way I was able to rise, do a ten min workout, drink 3 litres of water, cook breakfast AND get the children ready to go to school, as well as look after the twins.
It meant instead I tended to do the workouts later and eat just one or two meals a day when I felt hungry. I was very disappointed that mid week I had put on 2 lbs.
I know, I shouldn't weigh myself.
Saturday and Sunday saw my demise, as it was Mair's party and there was just too much temptation in front of me, coupled with my period arriving and the twins howling through two nights, my resistance hit an all time low.
I enjoyed every sinful mouthful!
I was staggered when at the end of the week I stood on the scales. Although I have not lost any weight, neither have I gained any.
Today I did my measurements.
I have lost 1/2 an inch on my bust and 1/2 and inch on my thighs! So all hope is not lost.
I have seen that I can afford a few days in the week where I do not eat as well, so long as I have three or four days where I eat carefully and follow the principal of fasting for 18 hours to let the fat burn. In reality this basically means not eating after an early tea until a late breakfast the next day, which is not that hard.
This week I want to start back on the two week programme as my aim is to loose the final stone (14 lbs) that seems to be hovering by and large around my middle , thighs and backside still. This is always the hardest places for me to loose weight so I am coupling it with more intense exercises in these areas.
Let's see in the final count down to the wedding -5 weeks and 5 days, what I can achieve.

No comments:
Post a Comment